AAC Synergy set a new yield standard for two row malt barley in Western Canada. It offers a favourable quality profile that includes relatively low protein with high plump, high extract and low beta-glucan levels, complementing a good foliar disease package. AAC Synergy combines great yield potential with favourable quality for the malt market.
- Broadly adapted across Western Canada.
- Listed as a recommended variety by the Canadian Malting Barley Technical Centre with Established Market Demand.
- Great yield potential, 13% higher than AC Metcalfe and 10% higher than CDC Copeland*
- Unique quality profile that lends to both the adjunct and craft brewing markets
- Higher extract than AC Metcalfe and CDC Copeland with lower beta-glucan levels
- Surpassed AC Metcalfe in two row malt barley acres.
Info SheetDownload PDF