The Stand-Up Wheat
AAC Viewfield is the shortest CWRS and stands poker straight, making production and harvest a breeze. It’s a top yielder with good resistance to fusarium head blight (FHB) and sprouting. AAC Viewfield is a stand-up bet for all areas of Western Canada.
If this variety does not deliver higher yield and more profit than your current seed plan, we’ll pay for any shortfall of profit. Learn more now.
- Top of class in standability, easy to harvest
- Semi-dwarf and shortest CWRS available
- Very high yielding; up to 110%* of the check
- Intermediate to FHB; a strong base for a fusarium IPM system
- Good sprouting resistance for high grain quality
AAC Viewfield is broadly adapted to all regions in Western Canada.
Info SheetDownload PDF
"I've heard nothing but excellent reports from customers who bought AAC Viewfield in 2018. The crop insurance yield data for our area confirms that it was the highest yielder in 2018 and 2017 and in my experience, AAC Viewfield standability is the best available, making harvesting and straw management much easier."
- Wayne Alford, Swan Valley Seeds – Swan River, SK
"Very high yields are possible with some of our customers reporting yields as much as 10% over other leading varieties they were growing. AAC Viewfield is a well-rounded variety with top yields, great standability and good sprouting ratings."
- Greg Stamp, Stamp Seeds – Enchant, AB
"AAC Viewfield CWRS wheat is setting the standard for semi-dwarf, higher yielding, exceptional quality wheat on our farm. It was the highest yielding cereal in 2017 and will be recommended to all our customers."
- Ken McDougall, McDougall Acres Ltd., Moose Jaw SK
"Best standing wheat we have ever grown! Big yields and very little straw."
- Ryan Murray, Murray Farms Inc., Decker MB
"AAC Viewfield had the most impressive CWRS yield under this year's dry conditions and awesome harvestability and standability."
- Jim Etter, Etter Seed & Processing Ltd., Regina SK
"This year again, AAC Viewfield was a top yielder, best standing CWRS on our farm. We plan on growing this for years to come for our customers' needs."
- Daryn Woods, Ferndale Farms Partnership, Rocanville SK
"AAC Viewfield is a short wheat variety with excellent standability. We received 2 weeks of wet weather but the Viewfield held onto its color and grade very well."
- Dan Visser, Galloway Seeds, Fort Saskatchewan AB
"We choose to grow AAC Viewfield wheat because it has stronger lodging resistance and higher protein than most other CWRS varieties on the market. We believe it will have a fit in progressive, high input operations with its dependable standability and tolerance to weathering."
- Tracy Court, Court Seeds, Plumas MB
"I was very pleased with Viewfield wheat. It is an early variety with great standability and yield. Protein levels were high for this year. All around the agronomics look very good for Viewfield wheat."
- Marvin Theissen, Alexander MB
"We have grown AAC Viewfield for 2 years. It does have a shorter stronger straw than our current varieties with a good disease package. The variety is from a different genetics source than most of the CWRS's being grown in our area. Diversity is never a bad thing to have in a wheat rotation."
- Rick Rutherford, Rutherford Farms Ltd., Grosse Isle MB