THE STAND-UP WHEAT
AAC Viewfield is a top yielding, short, semi-dwarf CWRS with leading sprout tolerance and highest standability ratings. It stands poker straight, making production and harvest a breeze. AAC Viewfield has a good disease package including good resistance to FHB and has been praised for its good colour retention through recent difficult harvests.
- Exceptional performance in dry conditions
- High yielding, top of CWRS class across all prairie provinces
- Top-of-class in standability
- Short semi-dwarf
- Good sprouting resistance
Info SheetDownload PDF
"AAC Viewfield is a short wheat variety with excellent standability. We received 2 weeks of wet weather but the Viewfield held onto its colour and grade very well."
- Dan Visser, Galloway Seeds, Fort Saskatchewan, AB
"AAC Viewfield had the most impressive CWRS yield under this year's dry conditions and awesome harvestability and standability."
- Jim Etter, Etter Seed & Processing Ltd., Regina, SK
"We choose to grow AAC Viewfield wheat because it has stronger lodging resistance and higher protein than most other CWRS varieties on the market. We believe it will have a fit in progressive, high input operations with its dependable standability and tolerance to weathering."
- Tracy Court, Court Seeds, Plumas, MB
"Best standing wheat we have ever grown! Big yields and very little straw."
- Ryan Murray, Murray Farms Inc., Decker, MB
"Very high yields are possible with some of our customers reporting yields as much as 10% over other leading varieties they were growing. AAC Viewfield is a well-rounded variety with top yields, great standability and good sprouting ratings."
- Greg Stamp, Stamp Seeds, Enchant, AB
"I've heard nothing but excellent reports from customers who bought AAC Viewfield in 2018. The crop insurance yield data for our area confirms that it was the highest yielder in 2018 and 2017 and in my experience, AAC Viewfield's standability is the best available, making harvesting and straw management much easier."
- Wayne Alford, Swan Valley Seeds, Swan River, MB
"We have grown AAC Viewfield for 2 years. It does have a shorter stronger straw than our current varieties with a good disease package. The variety is from a different genetics source than most of the CWRS's being grown in our area. Diversity is never a bad thing to have in a wheat rotation."
- Rick Rutherford, Rutherford Farms Ltd., Grosse Isle, MB