Still Rising Above The Class
AC® Transcend is the top-choice seed in durum country. It has now been discovered to express low fusarium head blight (FHB) symptoms and lower Deoxynivalenol (DON) mycotoxin production than any other durum wheat.* With lowest DON, a reputation for good yields and sprouting tolerance; AC® Transcend is still rising above its class.
- Top-in-class disease package
- Reduced expression of FHB symptoms
- Lowest DON production of all CWAD varieties
- Good yields; up to 104%* of the check
- Good sprouting tolerance
AC® Transcend is suited for all the durum growing regions in Western Canada.
Info SheetDownload PDF
"The reason we grow and recommend AC® Transcend to our customers is on our farm it stands better, thrashes easier and grades better than any other durum on the market. That is why we will continue to grow it."
- Ron Smith, Smith Seeds, Limerick SK
"Transcend has been tested and proven in our area. We find it holds its colour and maintains an extra grade in most years. It yields great and thrashes even better. Sill the #1 durum variety in our area."
- Brent McCarthy, McCarthy Seed Farm Ltd., Corning SK
"Transcend is a superior durum in wet and dry years. It is in high demand with our customers."
- Moe & Anita Palmier, Palmier Seed Farms, Lafleche SK