King Of The Hill
If you’re looking for peak performance from your white milling oat, look no further than AC® Summit. It’s well known for its consistent yields, intermediate crown rust resistance, good harvestability, early maturity, and demand by oat millers. AC® Summit is the king of the hill for oats.
- High yields; one of the top yielding varieties
- Up to 109%* of CDC Dancer
- Intermediate multi-gene crown rust resistance
- Good standability, easy to harvest
- Short stature, good lodging resistance
- Early maturity
- Desired milling qualities, high beta glucan
AC® Summit is well suited to the eastern prairies including Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
Info SheetDownload PDF
"We choose to grow AC Summit because it consistently performs well under all conditions and doesn't break down due to weathering. You can rely on AC Summit to produce good quality milling oats that will be widely accepted by millers."
- Tracy Court, Court Seeds, Plumas MB
"We can't grow enough of this variety, all of our customers love growing it, and with it being sought after by the local oat millers in our area it makes marketing them for our customers a breeze."
- Fedoruk Farms Inc., Kamsack SK
"AC Summit oats are the top oat variety in Manitoba. They provide market leading agronomics and milling characteristics that are preferred by all levels of the oat value chain."
- Herman Wehrle PAg., Director of Market Development, FP Genetics Inc.