SHORT STRAW STRONG YIELD
Sirish is a European two row barley with very good yield potential, very short plant height and excellent standability. It is a low protein variety with a unique quality profile well suited to craft brewing markets, and its plant height and structure offer great harvestability and easy straw management for both feed and malt producers.
- Short straw, excellent standability
- Great harvestability and straw management for feed or malt producers
- Exceptional yield potential versus popular barley varieties two years in a row (+30%, 2021 Yield AB)
- Excellent plump and test weights.
- European style, low protein variety with a unique quality profile well suited to the craft brewing market
Info SheetDownload PDF