The North Dakota Advantage
For years, North Dakota farmers have been growing dark northern wheat varierties for higher yields and good milling qualitites. This North Dakota advantage is now available in Canada. Elgin ND is an ideal choice for growers seeking higher yields and superior protein levels for maximizing marketing options and total revenue per acre.
- Very high yields; up to 115%* of the CWRS check
- Very high protein levels versus the leading CNHR varieties. 1-1.5% over Faller and Prosper
- Comprehensive disease package
Elgin ND is suited for all growing areas in Western Canada.
Info SheetDownload PDF
"Elgin ND wheat has been an excellent performer on our farm. This year, we found a 15% field advantage over our CWRS varieties. When we do the math, Elgin ND is returning more profit and we will certainly grow more again next year."
- Brent McCarthy, McCarthy Seed Farm Ltd., Corning SK
"Elgin ND was a very easy thrashing high yielding CNHR wheat on our farm that performed very well in this years dry conditions."
- Braeden Crone, Crone Farms Inc., Moose Jaw SK