Why Certified Seed?
Certified seed is one of the highest value inputs you can choose for your farm. Its genetic potential determines the value of all other inputs. It all starts with the seed.
Top 10 reasons to use Certified seed
- Newest traits for improved yield potential and reduced risk.
- Pure seed with strict limits on weeds, diseases and other crop kinds.
- Highest varietal purity for best quality seed and most genetically consistent grain at harvest.
- Greatest level of market access due to its traceability of known harvest traits and good safety.
- Ready to use: cleaned, processed, tested and certified.
- Valuable seed treating and nutrition options to further protect your seed.
- Very competitive cost versus farm saved seed.
- Additive value of newest genetics plus varietal purity for higher yields and improved marketing.
- Maximum value of crop inputs.
- Supports further investment into improved seed technology.
Sow the advantages, add up the value, reap the rewards.